Begin your Credentialing Process with these easy steps!
First, click here to download your checklist. Then go through the steps of our Credentialing Process.
The Ministerial Credential
Is a credential that allows the pastor to serve in a ministry capacity. We encourage the leader to complete their academic work in preparation to receive the full credential with ordination.
Step 1 | Pastor’s Profile & Theology
Step 2″ | Background Check Release Form
Step 3 | Personal Profile Interview
Step 4 | History & Polity Course
The Full Credentials
Gives full pastoral status in Ignite Network and the Missionary Church Inc. An annual self assessment is given to evaluate discipleship effectiveness and to state any significant theological shifts that need to be addressed.
Step 1 | Academic Development
- Old Testament Course Completed
- New Testament Course Completed
- Theology Course Completed
- Internship/Residency Completed
- Discipleship Training -Xcellerate
- Clinical Pastoral Edu Completed
- Recommended Courses
- Transcript showing credits sent
Find out more at plionline.org